Growing up, a fried egg was always a treat (still is) because of its savory flavor and the fact that it can be cooked easily. We would come up with all sorts of combinations to make the egg yummier! Lately I have been using rosemary a lot and I thought; why not make a rosemary fried egg?
What you’ll need for this recipe:
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 C spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely crushed and chopped
- ½ Tsp. fresh rosemary (dried works well too)
- ½ Tsp. salt
- A pinch of ground red pepper OR a drop of chilli oil
- 1 Tbsp oil
- ½ Tsp. Tropical Heat spice seasoning
Mix all (except the oil) ingredients together and whisk till the mixture is foamy. On a hot pan, put the oil and wait 10 seconds then pour in the mixture gently. Cook the egg on low fire for five minutes or until it starts to turn a golden brown. Using a spatula, Flip the egg gently and let the other side cook for another five minutes or till it turns golden brown. Remove from fire and serve.
Try it and let me know how it turns out by commenting below.
Have a great Week!