Hi guys! Don’t you just love sunny weather (since we get it all year round here)? But sometimes, it gets sticky (-ishly) hot and all you want to do is just take a cold drink, or anything cold. I mean who doesn’t love a cold glass of water, frozen fruit drink, an iced tea or even a slushie?! So I was thinking we could make a frozen drink since we had juice in the freezer. And a recipe was born.
What you’ll need:
- I litre frozen papaya juice (or any juice/blended fruit)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- A fruit for garnishing (I used Watermelon)
- First crush the frozen juice to small pieces
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend (if more water is needed, add so)
- Garnish with a favorite fruit
See, I told you it was easy!
Have a great week!