Hassle-free and easy to make 4 ingredient avocado icepops/posicles. Best served as fun treats to cool down.
How convenient is it that it is sweltering and it is also avocado season where I am. This means having frozen treats for days. I have shared multiple avocado recipes here, here here and here in the past but never this one. You need to try it. It is as easy as putting all the ingredients in a blender, blending and pouring the mixture in your mold of choice then freezing. Hassle-free!
What you will need:
4 Medium-sized avocados
1 C. Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla essence
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice/Vinegar
- You can substitute condensed milk for coconut condensed milk to make the recipe vegan.
- Since the condensed milk is already sweetened, I am not adding any sugar. If you prefer your ice pops on a much sweeter side, adjust accordingly.
- You can use ice pop molds or plastic cups as molds if you do not have this plastic.
- You can also freeze the blended mixture in ice cube trays and use it to make smoothies.
- If your blender needs liquid to work, add half a cup of water into the blender before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Peel the ripe avocados and cut them into chunks.
- Add the avocados in the blender.
- Add the milk, vanilla and lemon juice and blend till smooth.
- Pour the pureed avocado mixture in your mold of choice.
- Freeze overnight before serving
Have you tried eating avocado as a sweet?
Use #AkitchenInUg to share your creations.
2 thoughts on “4 Ingredient Avocado Ice Pops”
The photo of the Ice pops was nostalgic, I grew up taking them during break time at school.
To answer your question, no, I have never taken Avocado as a sweet.
I do enjoy reading your recipes.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! I remember they were a treat in school!