I was thrilled Last week when I realized fellow blogger Taylor nominated me for a Liebster Award(I know right!) So unbelievable. I am humbled. This award is given by one person to ten up and coming blogs. Here are the rules: Answer the questions from the person who nominated you, nominate ten more blogs, and ask them ten questions.
Here are my answers
1. What’s your favorite song for getting a lot of work done?
I have a lot but currently its Good Time by Owl City.
2. Do you prefer sweet or salty food and what’s your favorite?
Salty food all the way! Fried noodles or Potato chips! I know I am a junkie ha!
3. What’s one event that you’d like to attend in your lifetime?
A hillsong fellowship!
4. If you could have anyone design you an outfit, who would it be?
Basil Soda. I love his creations though I know I will never afford any ha! I love the way he creates outfits that a purely gorgeous and still modest.
5. If you could take one piece of art from a museum and put it in your home, what would it be?
I’m not so sure yet(haven’t visited that many museums in my life!) but I would love to purchase an art piece on society6
6. Where do you go to de-stress?
I just listen to music or take a walk!
7. What’s one YouTube video everyone should watch?
This video. It’s silly and hilarious, It cracked me up the first time I watched it. Seriously!
8. Name a song lyric that still stays with you.
I surrender by Hillsong
9. If you could pick an 8th wonder of the world, what would it be?
My home area!(I’m a mountain girl who grew up in different random places), Mt. Rwenzori. It is soo naturally beautiful and totally breathtaking!
10. What’s your favorite thing to drink, not just alcoholic, but in general?
Homemade mixed fruit drinks with lots of ice!
And to keep the fire burning, here are my nominees
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite country?
- If you could indulge in something, what would it be?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Favorite song?
- Fancy top or T-shirt and why?
- Lifetime achievement so far?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
- Classic movie you can always watch?
- City or countryside and why?