AS the year winds down, I realise I have been blessed beyond measure. I remember when the year started out, I wrote on my facebook wall “to a year of great possibilities” and it indeed has been one. I have made a list of things that I have been constantly doing that are fun and meaningful to me.
1. Observing nature and the beauty around me and photographing it whenever I had a chance!
2. Making breadsticks a lot!
3. Playing covers of Hillsong music (though I didn’t record any!) and wishing I was right there in the action.
4. Texting, emailing and chatting with my international friends!
5. Checking off my list of to-do things for this blog. They have pushed my boundaries (some things I never thought I would do) and comfort zone and it felt good
6. Discussing real life issues with a church group and enjoying the fellowships and activities
7. Making new friends both on the internet and life!
8. Experimenting with juices. Having to mix different flavours and colours of natural fruit, fizzy sodas and processed juices has been fun. I kind of think I am a pro now (ha!)
9. Creating and designing content for this blog. Absolutely exciting!
10. Thinking and contemplating what the future has for me and discovering who I am
11. Hosting the LOL Series. I have met amazing and talented people who are passionate about what they do and have been inspired and I am sure you have too!
What have you enjoyed doing this year of 2013?
Please comment and leave a link in the comment below so I can go over your blog and read!