We are all getting into the Easter mood which is just a few days from now. Of all the food to be served, I thought it would be great to highlight desserts we’ve made throughout the years. I hope you get to make some for your loved ones.
- Tea Masala Mango-Pear Pie
- Charcoal Stove Baked Chocolate Bundt Donut with Mulberries
- Red Plum Jam Mini Pies
- Sweet Potato Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Glazed Cassava Balls
- Avocado Yoghurt Parfait
- Pan-Fried Cookies
- Banana Pancakes
- Ebwanga: A Local Delicacy
- Banana Ice-cream Parfait
- Coconut Cinammon Sour Cream Three Layer Cake With Fresh Mango Syrup
- Tea Masala Sweet Potato Rolls
Hope you have a wonderful holiday and weekend.