A few weeks ago, I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by sweet blogger pal Erin of Erin Eats Everything. I am so honored to be nominated especially since last Thursday, the second, marked three solid years of writing here, sharing my love for cooking, being in the kitchen and a part of my life experiences. This blog would not be what it is without my Heavenly Father and you loyal readers and for that I am grateful.So, to keep the chain going, I will be following the instructions and hope you do the same if nominated.
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post, which would be this one).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers and comment on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
Here are 7 things to know about me:
1. I prefer savory salty food over sweets and more than often, you will find me eating, and preparing the former more than the latter.
2. I am an introvert.
3. After high school, I was torn among taking music, literature and going to culinary school. Funny thing is I never took any of them.
4. I love reading books as equally as I love writing. These two keep me sane. Plus cooking.
5. Speaking of cooking, I love cooking and coming up with random combinations thus celebrating fusion cuisine here on the blog.
6. I love the energy and brightness that comes with sunrises
7. Now that I food blog, I love the fact that our food culture is so varied and rich with history, art and flavor.
I would like to nominate some other blogs that I enjoy reading in no particular order.
Onyait Odeke has a way with words that motivate and keep you reading till the end.
All Tim Ate is a wonderful visual of mouth-watering foods.
Its Maya Bee is so beautiful and has great fashion sense
Let It Come From Your Heart is an inspiration to all with dreamy images and quotes.
Chocolaty Prints is a delight to read and Karen always has something interesting to tell plus great images.
Sareta’s Kitchen that is full of wonderful recipes I would love to try.