Photo: Nadezhda Moryak via Pexels
My Ultimate AKIU Holiday Gift Guide is here jut in time for Black Friday shopping! And just like that 2020 is over! This year has been and done the most and I think we owe it to ourselves to celebrate both the big and small wins like having made it through. And what not a better way to celebrate than to shower ourselves (yes because self care and love are equally important) and loved ones with items and gestures that make us show our appreciation than through this gift guide. The guide has everything for everyone; from local home grown small businesses to foodie favorites. I also have blogger and content creators covered by sharing exactly what I use to create content such as my camera, lens, tripod and my favorite backdrop. Let me stop wasting your time. Get shopping!
Ultimate AKIU Holiday Gift Guide below:
- Interested in knowing more about Ugandan food, particularly the Teso region? Get this Taste of Teso Cookbook.
- get this jar of Royco for Ugandans in the Diaspora
- Another Ugandan cookbook by Sarah Akelly Always Extra for Love
- Another favorite Ugandan cookbook with captivating visuals Food that Grew Us
- I love Essie and her Business wisdom. This Essie Spice would make for a great gift.
- Get this premium Ugandan Vanilla
- Get my Ebook My Vegetarian Kitchen in time for the holidays
- If you are an avid coffee drinker try this Premium Ugandan Coffee
- Do you love cooking with cast irons? Check these ones out.
- Baluku design for cute home pillows and more household items.
- Esther has the best shop of dinner and kitchen ware in the country!
- Recently started burning scented candles and OMG they immediately create such a luxurious atmosphere! Karobwa Scents are going to be your favorite handmade scented candles and diffusers!
- Naturalistas! This hair care membership from hair guru Fiona is so worth it!
- Kentaro Handmade Organics are the best hair care products on the market. Try them.
- Lyflyn Designs is a self care brand with the best handmade products like journals and homeware. The journals and planners make excellent gifts!
- Want to take your brand to the next level? Get this branding consultation with branding expert Amaru
- Bamatooke have the prettiest handmade greeting cards.
- Artisan Apparel have beautiful handmade accessories and jewelry.
- Been getting into skin care lately and it feels so so luxurious. Check out this natural skincare products by Kweli Skin Organics.
- Join the Thrift Membership hosted by the talented sustainable fashionista Rebecca.
- These organic body and homecare products from Lakehouse are a dream!
- The Incredible Bettinah Tianah recently launched her beauty line of Shea Body Products. Check them out.
- XNasozi Studio with an assortment of household products.
- Custom made pallet wood furniture and products from Pallet Furniture.
- Qwezi Beauty with this cold pressed moringa oil for the body.
- Understand Photography Composition with The Rule of Thirds Ebook.
- Learn How to Photograph Food from expert Bea Lubas
- Invest in these versatile light reflectors for your photography.
- These Stoneware Plates are so beautiful and not to mention matte which makes them perfect for food photography.
- I use this entry level Canon DSLR Camera for all my photos.
- Planning to upgrade to this advanced level Canon DSLR Camera. You can get it now though is it is within your budget.
- This phone tripod is a life saver especially since I make YouTube videos with my phone.
- Get this portable, durable and waterproof photography backdrop that I have been using no stop since I got it.
- The only lens you will ever need as a beginner photographer. I have 7 lens and use these 50 MM 1.8 Prime Lens 99% of the time!
- This durable and versatile DSLR Tripod is great for food photography.
- Lastly, if you would like to jumpstart your entrepreneurial journey or would like to gift some business advice to friends and loved ones, Claire is the girl for you with her Business Strategy Planner. She even has receipts.
If there is a product of brand you would love for us to know and check out, leave their link below. Happy Holidays!
DISCLAIMER: This post includes affiliate links. A Kitchen in Uganda is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you decide to purchase a product or service, I may earn a commission for my recommendations. Thank you for your support!
Use #AkitchenInUg to share your creations.